Put your business on the map... literally with Northland's first, for hire, Google Street View trusted photographer.
(offer applies within 30Km radius of Whangarei)
Virtual Tour of Habitat for Humanity
Why a Virtual Tour?
Your customers want to see you before they .... come to see you. The numbers opposite are taken from a study completed three years ago and they are even more relevant now.
Upgrade your online presence, show your customers round your business in interactive 360 degree reality and really ramp up your customer engagement before they come and see you. Both on your website and through Google maps and searches.
Included in this offer:
- Tour photography to take place at a mutually agreed time
- Up to ten (10) individual 360 degree images within your business
- Tour published to ‘drone video for builders’ (dvfb) cloud based service
- Reduced funtionality tour also published to your Google Maps location
(We can help set this up if you are not already on Google Maps)
- Coding provided to enable tour to be embedded in your website. Hosting provided free for first three months, thereafter at $100 +GST per year
(Embedding to be done by your web host)
- Link to tour will be advertised on dvfb Social Media accounts and Website
- Sharing will include client website and Facebook links
- Select images may be edited and used for marketing on dvfb other Social Media accounts. Where this is the case, links and metatagging can be included back to your website, on request